|My son enjoying his party!|
I think everyone had a great time and it was nice seeing family that I have not seen since his baptism.
The cake was delicious and turned out much better than I expected it to be. Richard loved the little car that came on top and held on to it through out most of the celebration.
Now that part is over and a huge weight has been lifted from my chest, it is time to move on to a few things that need to be done.
1) Reach 80 Facebook Likes. (I've been pretty stagnant at 76.)
2) Read a book for pleasure! (Maybe read the last book in the Inn BoonsBoro Series by Nora Roberts.)
3) Write 1000 words for my novel. (I have a basic plot in mind and I need to start working on it.)
4) Go to confession and prepare for Divine Mercy Sunday. (Divine Mercy Sunday is the Sunday following Easter.)
5) Pray more and get my spiritual life in gear! (This is a constant struggle for me.)
I really want to start working on my novel, and NaNoWriMo Camp is quickly approaching. As a result, I'll probably be blogging less, but I will keep you all updated on my progress. I am so excited!
Has anyone participated in NaNoWriMo? Did you enjoy the experience? This is my first time around and I'm not quite sure what to expect.