Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Mini Story of Me

About 4 years ago I came out with a blog known as Catholic Woman. I enjoyed writing about my faith life very much and I did have a very small following of people who actually cared what I thought. However, things in life happen that change our everyday routine and one very major thing happened in my life that would make me give up my blog. That event would be the birth of my son.

My world revolves around my family and it has taken me awhile to adjust to my new role not only as wife but also as mother.  I did not want my blog to become another one of those 'Catholic Mommy' blogs, but my world was revolving around my son and I had nothing more that I wanted to write about.

So, after months of reflection, I have decided to create a new blog that will encompass my whole life as a woman. This will include reflections, prayers, reviews on products and books, and anything else I feel inspired to write about.

I am doing this so that I can keep a sense of self and have the ability to keep some creative juices flowing. I love my husband and son so much, and that will come out clearly in my writing, but I also need to remember that I am a child of God and I don't want to forget that God created me as an individual.

My life is full of many blessing and I want to share them all with you!

Image result for lavender blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment