Tuesday, May 10, 2016

West Virginia Primary Election Day!

Proud Voter!
This is not a political blog and I really don't intend to write a lot of political commentary. However, I do feel it is extremely important to vote. I cast a vote in every election and I am proud to do so!

Today is the Primary election in West Virginia. West Virginia has open primaries, which means that even though I am an Independent voter, I still get to cast a vote on either the Democratic or Republican ticket...or I could vote for one of the third parties if I really wanted to. 

I'm gonna get right down to it...personally, I am not looking forward to the upcoming presidential election. I severely dislike both Hillary and Trump and I have a feeling this is going to be one of the messiest elections since 1860. The next six months are just gonna plain suck. 

So, in the end, I don't really care who you vote for but it is your duty to vote. You will not have the right to complain unless you've participated in the election process. Be responsible and go to the polls! You'll get a free sticker if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment