Friday, December 11, 2015

Damsel in Defense Pepper Spray

My gift to myself!

Are you looking for a way to prepare yourself in case of an attack, an attack or any kind? We all know that we are living in violent times and we all need to prepare ourselves in the off chance that something may happen to us or the people we love.

There are lots of ways to defend yourself. If you are uncomfortable with guns, you can always go with non-lethal methods like stun guns or pepper spray. 

I work at a college and it is a gun free zone, which is understandable. However, things like pepper spray, mace, stun guns, etc...are acceptable to have on campus.

I have a friend who sells products from a company known as Damsel in Defense. They sell things like pepper spray, stun guns, portable alarms, and a whole bunch of other products that you can use to defend yourself or assist you when you find yourself in a precarious situation.

My husband purchased a stun gun for me about two years ago. I go carry it around in my awesome mom bag, but that is made for really close encounters. I also wanted to have some pepper spray that I can carry around with me. I procrastinated getting some, but when I saw that my friend Colleen was having a Christmas sale, I dived right in and said, "I'm interested!"

The pepper spray shown above cost me a total of $8.25, and that included the cost of shipping. It hooks to my key chain so I always have it with me. It looks super cute too!


You can reach out to my friend, Colleen, if you want to learn more about the products that they offer. You can check out her Facebook page here!




No comments:

Post a Comment