Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Savannah Bee Beeswax Hand & Nail Salve- Review



I was in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, this past weekend celebrating the town’s annual celebration of Olde Tyme Christmas. My husband performs a Christmas concert at Saint Peter’s Church every year. This was the second year that Richard was able to attend. He loved holding my hand and walking into town and pointing to the luminaries that lined the street.

There were two places in particular that I wanted to visit; The Vintage Lady and Tenfold. These two businesses were victims in a fire that destroyed 30% of the businesses in town. Thanks be to God they had insurance and were able to open in new spaces in a relatively short amount of time.

We stopped into the Vintage Lady and took a look around the new store. As always she had a lot of cute stuff, but one thing in particular jumped out at me; Savannah Bee Beeswax Hand and Nail Salve. Richard actually drew my attention to it. He was playing with the little tester tin and as I pulled it away from him I got a whiff of it and fell in love with the comforting minty scent.

For some reason the light smell of spearmint warmed my heart, like a warm cup of tea. The scent was not overwhelming. I put some on my hands and walked out of the store with Richard in tow to check out the other stores. Needless to say, I kept smelling my hands as we walked through Tenfold. That was a sign to me that I needed to purchase the salve!

It is great stuff! It is not too heavy or sticky and really makes your hands feel soft, not to mention that comforting smell! It also works great as a lip balm. This would be a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone, man or woman, who suffers from dry skin or lips.

If you’re in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, and you stop to see Cindy in The Vintage Lady, make sure you get some Savannah Bee Beeswax Hand and Nail Salve!

No comments:

Post a Comment