|Pic Credit: Jennifer Grace Creates|
I have reached 3 out of 5 goals in November. Not too bad for my first month of actually sitting down and creating goals for the month. I was able to reach 30 'Likes' on my Facebook page (This was the goal that I was most excited about!). I also planned and executed our Thanksgiving menu with no mishaps and I have my Christmas gift list mapped out (That will come in handy this month!). I did not organize my kitchen and of course, prayer seemed to be placed on the back burner.
Just like it is for most families, December is a very hectic month. However, I want to stay on track and keep setting goals each month. Since things will be busy for us, I want to keep things simple and not set myself up for failure.
So, my December goals are:
1) 35 'Likes' on my Facebook page. (I'm currently at 33)
2) No last minute gifts. (Since I have my gifts planned out, I am hoping to get everything in time and wrapped all nice and pretty.)
3) Finish reading a book. (Any book!)
4) Organize something. (Anything! A drawer would be helpful!)
5) Pray more!!! (Gotta work on that!)
I have a feeling that this month is going to be very special! Holidays always bring special moments and memories. I can't wait to see what this Christmas brings!
Do you have any goals for this month? I would love to hear them!