Monday, November 16, 2015

5 Goals for November

Photo Credit: stargardner



Ok, so I know that we are in the middle of November, but for some reason, I've been inspired to set some goals for the month...we'll see how this pans out, right? 

Here we go! 

1) Reach 30 'Likes' on my Facebook page. (You need at least 30 'likes' to before you can view insights.)
2) Organize my kitchen. (This will be interesting with a toddler...)
3) Get my Christmas gift list together. (Plan now so that I won't have to scramble later.)
4) Plan our Thanksgiving meal. (The fact we are only in charge of side dishes this year certainly helps.)
5) Pray more! (Morning and evening prayers are important and I've been neglecting both.)

I'll let you know how it all plays out in the end! Maybe now that I've actually written out some goals and actually published them will make me be more accountable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment