Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cute Gift Idea for Toddlers

I love books. They are a big passion of mine. It is my desire to instill the same passion that I have for books into my young son and I am always keeping an eye out for books that may pique his interest.

A friend of mine told me about Lost My Name. You can actually personalize the book to your child. The basic story is of a young boy or girl who loses their bedroom name plaque, and go on a quest to find their name. They reclaim their name by meeting friends along the way and earning each letter one by one.

Photo Credit: Babyworld
I ordered one for my son and intend to give it to him for Christmas. I think that would be a really cute idea for Christmas, Hanukkah, birthdays, whatever! I recommend checking it out! 

*Note-If you click the link above you will receive 15% off of your order*

No comments:

Post a Comment