Thanksgiving is on its way! It’s my second favorite holiday (next only to Christmas) and when November rolls along I begin to sit back and think about the things that I am grateful for in my life. After suffering from depression for over two years (both during and after pregnancy) I am now seeing more of the little things that make me happy, and above all I am the most thankful for being happy!
The top 12 things that make me happy:
12) Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip shakes (If you’ve never had one you’re missing out!)
11) Good Co-workers- They’re like family after all!
10) Prayer- Sometimes you just need to center yourself with God.
9) Pumpkin Pie…or really just about anything with pumpkin…
8) A good skin care routine- Thanks Honest Beauty!
7) Funny YouTube videos- I love seeing a cute video come across my Facebook feed. They brighten my day!
6) Boots- Because who doesn’t love a cute pair of boots?
5) A good book- Preferably something by Jane Austen.
4) Nice home cooked meals- They’re even better if hubby does the dishes.
3) Coffee- Gets my day started off right!
2) Cuddling with my son- Makes my day even brighter!