Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Burt's Bees Renewal Refining Cleanser- Review

Pic by cutiebootycakes (find her review here)
As most of you know, I love products by the Honest Company and Honest Beauty. However, I do use a lot of products by Burt's Bees as well.

One of my favorite products is the Renewal Refining Cleanser. According to the Burt's Been website,

  "This refining cleanser, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is shown to improve skin’s texture and smoothness.* Our hydrating formula cleanses deeply without stripping moisture and gently exfoliates to reveal smoother skin." 

I typically use this product a few times a week when I shower. It's my go to facial scrub. I really like it because it is not too harsh, it smells great, and it makes my face feel really soft and rejuvenated. I can actually feel the dead skins cells and grime coming off and my face being renewed and conditioned at the same time. 

I also like it because it is not extremely expensive. Burtsbees.com lists it as retailing for $10, however, where I purchase it (Martins Grocery Store) it retails for $8.99. There are probably a lot of other instances, depending on where you live, where it is probably cheaper in the stores than on the website. 

I would totally recommend it over St. Ives. It truly has made a difference in the texture of my skin. 

I recently noticed that Burt's Bees is offering a Holiday Grab Bag  for $25 ($48 value). It comes with a number of products in a super cute bag. I have not purchased one yet, but am definitely considering getting one and giving it away as a Christmas gift. Check it out!

Thanks Burt's Bees for keeping my face beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment