|Pic Credit: Rissanista|
Alright, I actually reached most of my December goals, now it is time or me to move on to January. I must say that I actually like writing down monthly goals. It's like when I actually sit down to think about them and write about them, they become a part of reality.
I've already set a number of goals for 2016, so I want to keep the month of January kinda simple since I am already striving for some changes with the new year.
1) Reach 75 'Likes' on my Facebook page. I am currently at 72, so I think that 3 more likes by the end of the month is attainable.
2) Purge Richard's toys. His birthday is in February and with the influx of Christmas toys he received, the toy situation is getting out of hand!
3) Start planning Richard's birthday party. We're gonna keep it simple, but I don't want to keep everything to the last minute.
4) Organize the top of my dresser. Seriously, it's a mess and I need to find a better way to organize my jewelry.
5) Finally, as always, pray more! Find a way to keep God at the center of my life!
I'm slowly making progress on a lot of things in my life. What do you have going on during the first month of the year? I hope that whatever your goals are, that you stay inspired!